By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Karmalicity is operated by Symonds Media LLC.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use Karmalicity's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Karmalicity's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- use any kind of additional third-party software for automating actions (machine-controlled or automated Views, Likes, Follows or Subscriptions)
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- initiate contact with other members for the purpose of offering paid services
- create and share content including video or screenshots of any pages available only to logged-in members.
- Each person is limited to one membership account. Creating multiple accounts may result in termination of all accounts related to the person who created or is associated with those accounts.
- An Artist Membership on Karmalicity requires a current IMDb profile that contains a minimum of one credit. Upon discovery that an Artist Member is using an IMDb page with zero credits, that member's account may be removed from Karmalicity without notice.
- Karmalicity is designed to be a community of supportive artists helping one another, and Karmalicity reserves the right to remove any person or account from Karmalicity for any reason at its sole discretion.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Karmalicity at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Karmalicity reserves the right to terminate the account and access of any user, at any time, for any reason.
- The materials on Karmalicity's web site are provided "as is". Karmalicity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Karmalicity does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Karmalicity or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Karmalicity's Internet site, even if Karmalicity or a Karmalicity authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Premium Membership
Premium Membership on Karmalicity is not required. It is optional and provides members with additional options beyond those of Free Membership. Payment for Premium Membership is handled through PayPal or TrialPay, and no financial details of those transactions are accessed or stored by Karmalicity except the notification from those companies that payment was made. Karmalicity therefore assumes no responsibility for the storage, handling or privacy of your financial information as used on these external sites.
Payments for Premium Membership are not recurring or automatic. When additional time as a Premium Member is purchased, the purchase is a one-time transaction that adds the chosen amount of time to a member's Karmalicity account. There are no refunds for purchases of Premium Membership. In the event of a temporary shutdown of Karmalicity, time will be added to the Premium Membership expiration date to account for any downtime. Only in the event of a permanent shutdown of Karmalicity will refunds be issued, in which case refunds would be prorated for any remaining time as a Premium Member.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Karmalicity's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Karmalicity does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Karmalicity may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Karmalicity does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Karmalicity has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Karmalicity of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Karmalicity's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.